The CSU Office of the Chancellor has developed these websites to help students, parents, high school teachers, and high school counselors learn about the CSU Entry Level Mathematics (ELM) and English Placement Test (EPT) requirements and how to satify them.
These sites includes several important resources, including:
- Authoritative advice about how to meet the ELM requirement and EPT requirement.
- A personalized Math Success Roadmap and English Success Roadmap tool, which offers step-by-step guidance on how to meet the ELM/EPT requirements.
- Several online ELM Exam Prep and EPT Exam Prep tools to help students get ready for college math.
- An EAP Check Status that allows students to access their standardized test scores.
- The Expo Writing website, which offers resources for writing success.
It is also important to note the following:
- The website is free; however, the site does provide links to enhancement services for which there may be a charge.